Saturday, November 1, 2008

hAllOwEeN
















I LOVE Halloween. I don't know what it is but I have always loved it. Maybe it is the fact that my Mom used to dress up and go trick or treating with me. I love carving the pumpkins, setting up the decorations, coming up with costumes and making them (sometimes), scaring the trick or treaters, seeing all the other costumes & of course all the desserts that go along with it. After choosing my costume this year Joe decided to go along with me. At the trunk or treat some of the kids would not even come up to me because they were afraid of Joe in his costume. One child even jumped after turning and seeing him right in front of him. Between our spider that is sound activated and Brayden hiding on the porch scaring anyone that came up we had a blast. You should of heard the screams. Each year we try to add something new to our decorations. One of everyones favorite has been a witch that my Dad and I made years ago. This year I did not want her to be exposed so I made her bloomers to go with her outfit. I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs