Sunday, November 2, 2008

CANDY RECALL

This is a must read for those of you with small children. I thought we had gotten away from any accidents this Halloween. Wishful thinking. On Saturday we were returning from my parents house when Rylee started crying and complaining that something was hurting his nose. He kept putting his finger up his nose to try to get whatever it was out. After pulling over and having him blow his nose we thought that took care of the problem. A little while later he started complaining again. Upon returning home he was still complaining so I had Joe get my hemostats. I found a flashlight and we began the rescue efforts. With Rylee laying on my lap, Joe holding him down & Brayden holding the flashlight so I could see up his nose I finally spotted something. After a few minutes and a couple of tugs I was able to retrieve what was bothering him. He had taken a wrapper from his Halloween candy and shoved it up his nose. I was glad his little fingers were not any longer than they are or we may have had to make a trip to the hospital to pull it out. Here is just another example what everyday life is like for me.

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs