Friday, November 21, 2008

Artist Premier


Watch out Picasso I think I have the next world famous artist. He loves to draw. The only problem is he likes to draw everywhere but on paper. Recently when I was repainting the bathroom I left for a few minutes to answer the phone and upon returning I found him with a paintbrush drawing on the tub. My only regret of this incidence was that I did not get a picture off it. I walked into his room the other night to discover he had found some markers. (I don't know where he got them because I thought I had hidden them all from him. He must have a secret hiding place nobody knows about.) He had drawn all over himself, his bed, the mattress, his phone, the walls and I'm sure I will find other places with the days to come. Good thing he is so cute or he may be wearing a sign saying "Will work for Food."

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs