Monday, November 10, 2008

Bathroom Makeover- Before

I know some of you may say why after only 4 years did she decide to repaint her boys bathroom. 4 Years is a long time for me not to paint anything. After living only 7 years in my previous house I had repainted all but my 2 bathrooms. It did help that this house started out with the colors I wanted. So, why for the change. The old bathroom was decorated with frogs and was more childish looking. My boys are getting older and I felt they needed a more sophisticated and grown up look. Plus Joe was away again on one of his many work trips and I needed a distraction. That might start a new hobby for me. Every time Joe leaves I will change something in the house. Maybe not. All my boys seemed to really like the new look.





No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs