Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaLLOwEeN
















I had to take picture of all my boys costumes. Tyler escaped from the psych ward, Brayden was a combination of grim reaper & death eater, Kaleb was a mummy and Rylee was the famous Flying Hot Dog. Yes, you heard me right. We were camping over Labor Day weekend when Rylee told us for Halloween he wanted to be a Flying Hot Dog. I had to come up with his costume. So, this was my version of a Flying Hot Dog. We were very HAPPY to not end up at the hospital this year. Prayers really do work. Brayden asked me if he could ride his rip stick to Trunk or Treat and then he looked at me and said never mind. He did not want to repeat last year either.

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs