Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BENEFIT AUCTION




For anyone that is interested Joe has a cousin that is in need of a liver transplant. His insurance company will not perform the surgery, even if one comes available, until he has $50,000 in the bank. I don't know about you but I would not have that kind of money just lying round. They are doing a benefit for him on Saturday October 4th, 2008 at the Beaver County Fairgrounds. The Muddy Boots Band will be performing, there will be dinner, dancing and a live auction. Some of the auction items include: compound bow, makita laser slide and table saw, handmade quilts and more. I have made a few items for the auction and I will post a picture. If anyone is interested in attending let me knoiw and I can give you more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be out of town this weekend. God Bless you all on your efforts. I think it is horrible that they require recepients to have $50,000 before they will do surgery. IT MAKES ME SICK and so SAD.

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs