Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WARNING

WARNING this post may contain questionable substance. For those of you that are squeamish or faint of heart stop reading this here. For those of you adventurous folks I will tell you the story. The other day while I was getting dressed in my room Rylee happen to walk in and see me putting on my bra. That is when he asked me if that is what I used to cover my bumps. I don't know if I ever answered him because I was laughing too hard. He is going to hate me when he is older and I share this story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs