Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CrAzY HaiR DaY


My boys school had crazy hair day. Kaleb wanted me to help him with his hair. Once I got started it took me awhile to get his hair all spiked because it is so long. When I finally got it to stay up he got upset because he thought it looked like a mohawk. His principal had told them they could not have mohawks. I had to start all over and find something to do with his hair that he thought was acceptable. After seeing all his brothers have cRaZy hair Rylee had to have his done. We can thank Brayden for helping Rylee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun friends! Who is the stud in the middle with blonde hair? LOL

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs