Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FuN DaY

The kids had the day off of school so my sister convinced me to go play with them. First we went to the Bean Museum. The kids all loved seeing all the different animals. They kept asking us if they were real. We told them they were real but they are also dead so they did not have anything to worry about. Next we went out to eat at Olive Garden. I'm sure when the two of us walked in with 7 kids they all thought we were crazy. Who could blame them we also thought we might be a little crazy. Then off to the Dinosaur Museum. We all loved to see how big they were. It's amazing to think that these creatures actually roamed the earth at one point. I'm glad I was not around to see it. Then we went to the aquarium in the bottom of one of BYU's buildings. I forgot the actual name of the building. We had to ask where it was because we were not quite sure. The kids got a nice tour of campus. Finally we went to BYU's science building and the kids got to learn about magnets, lasers, hurricane, weather and many more. After that my sister and I decided we had to get home. I don't know about the kids but I had had it and was more than ready to go home. It was a fun day and a lot better than staying home cleaning house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SUPER MOMMA! What a fun, filled crAzY day for the boys. Kade would be jealous.

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs