Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LoAdEd WeEkEnD

Our weekend started out at my parents to have breakfast with the family. My parents are home for a few weeks from their mission to return their trailer and get some winter items. Then they head off again for another year.
It will be sad for my kids this year around the holidays. Both of their grandparent's are serving missions and will not be around.
Saturday we watched conference with most of my family. We used Bingo to keep the kids occupied so we could actually listen for awhile. After that we ventured home to get a few things done around the house. Sunday morning we tried Bingo again but it did not work very well.

Joe's sister and her family joined us for the afternoon session on Sunday. Here is a picture of what my kids did to keep themselves busy during the last session. It is really hard to get any kids to sit for that long. Some of the adults even had a hard time. They were all really good sports during the attack.

Finally we headed back up north for my sister's baby (Shaylee) blessing. On the way home the sun was shining through the clouds. It was amazing to see. This picture does not do it justice. It makes me apprciate the beauty that we have all around us.

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

This entry brought tears to my eyes. Those times with family are irreplaceable. And Kristy! She looks great. I am going to email her today.

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs