Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CLOSE CALL

This is how my monday went: My boys got home from school and they all wanted my attention as usual. After getting them all doing their homework I went to the basement to finish painting a shelf I was working on. A little while later I came upstairs and asked Tyler if he had seen Rylee.
When he told me he had not I asked him to go look for him. He told me he searched every nook and cranny and could not find him. Then I looked and could not find him. I immediately went to the garage to see if his bike was missing. Guess what it was. Rylee just recently started riding his big boy bike. He would spend every moment of the day on it if I would let him. He will not even touch his trike anymore because it is for babies. So, on with my story. I had Tyler and Kaleb hop on their bikes and search the neighborhood. After searching for awhile I went to my neighbors to make sure he did not go to their house. He was not their but my neighbor went searching the neighborhood with me. I got back to my house with no sight of him or his bike. Then when I was ready to get in my car and go search what do you know, he comes riding his bike around the corner. Of course he had no helmet or shoes. After he returned home I noticed his little foot was all scraped up. I am not sure where he did this. I'm glad to have him back and that he is safe for the most part. His bike has been put on time-out for a very LONG time. Now I need to start putting more lock on my doors like I did when Brayden was little.

2 comments:

Amanda C said...

How scary! I am glad he is home safe.

Anonymous said...

AAAGH, another Brayden... bless your soul and good luck. I love that little guy.

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs