Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So if any of you know Brayden you know that when he sets his mind to something he usually accomplishes it. Our conversation went something like this:

B: Mom I want a baby sister.

Me: You know that there is no guarantee we would have a girl.

B: I know I just want a baby.

Me: You don't help out enough around the house for me to even consider it. I've already got enough on my hands.

B: Just wait till Tyler leaves the house and then have a baby.

Me: You would almost be out of the house then. That wouldn't be very fair to the baby to be all by themselves.

B: OK then wait 2 years.

Kaleb joined the conversation saying he also wants a baby sister. Rylee then came to the rescue and said he doesn't want any baby. Then Brayden proceeding in trying to convince Rylee he does. The rest of the evening Brayden spent cleaning up the house. I like that. Maybe I won't dash his hopes yet so I can get my whole house cleaned. I do love his determination though. They all make me laugh especially with some of our conversations! Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were leading into an announcement. HA HA H A

Knottymoose said...

I thought there was an announcement coming too! She would be one protected sister that's for sure!

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs