Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Dad's Birthday! He is on a mission for his church so we were not able to celebrate with him. My Dad is one of my hero's. He has always been able to fix or make anything I can think of. I love him more than words can say. He is such an example to me and my family. I remember when I was younger he was really upset with his boss and the worst name he could come up with for his boss was jerk. I could not ask for a better Dad. I have been told that I am a lot like him. Of course I take that as a compliment. He is never afraid to try new things and when he does he is usually successful. We miss him dearly and can't wait till October when they return home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD & GRANDPA!! We Love You!

1 comment:

Knottymoose said...

That is soooooo cute!!!! Cha, cha, cha!

And can I just say..... your cat is HUGE!!!! Must be part Mountain Lion... LOL!

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs