Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SWIMMING LESSONS 2009











I am not the best swimmer and I have a fear, or should I say respect, of the water. So, I want my boys to be able to swim because I'm not sure I could save them let alone myself. This is Rylee's first year and he is doing awesome. He doesn't seem to have any fear of the water. He sticks his whole face right in the water and is like a little fish. This is Kaleb's 2nd year and he finally feels comfortable enough to be in the deep. He was afraid to jump off the diving board without a noodle until Tyler challenged him. Now I can't keep him off of it. I am so proud of the two of them!

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs