Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My little Fighter


Here we go again. We could not go through the summer without having some sort of accident. Rylee just happened to be the victim this time. Of course Joe was not home as normal. So here is how the story goes. I was home with Kaleb and Rylee getting them dinner so we could go watch Brayden play baseball. Rylee came over to me and I gave him something, I don't remember what it was. While he was running back to the table he tripped and fell. He started crying and I went over and picked him up to comfort him. I saw blood and realized he had bit his tongue. No big deal right. As I was focused on trying to stop his tongue from bleeding he looked up. That's when I noticed that his chin was split open. Needless to say that is when I had Kaleb call Joe. Joe was at scout's and had taken my car which had Rylee's car seat in it. Kaleb told him he needed to come home and his first thought was that something was wrong with me until Kaleb told him Rylee needed stitches. To make a long story shorter we headed to the doctor's with Rylee screaming he did not want stitches and to just put a bandaid on it. It took over an hour to put 7 stitches in because he was quite the fighter. The doctor commented he had met his match and never seen a child with so much energy. While being strapped down to a papoose board, Joe holding his upper body, 2 nurses trying to hold his head and me holding his legs he broke my heart when he started yelling for daddy, mommy, then Kaleb. Anyone that would help him he was calling their name. He also kept screaming "get me outta here, let me go, I wanna go home" and many others I can't recall. He is a fighter and I love that about him. One more set down and hopefully not any more anytime soon.

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs