Friday, June 12, 2009

Where's the Beef?

My boys and their adopted Grandma Diana.
This baby calf is only a couple of hours old.







I didn't know I would ever say this but I believe the country has gotten to us. Since moving to Salem over 4 years we have witnessed the birth of multiple cows, chased chickens
and loved every minute of it. This spring my dear sweet neighbor invited my boys and I to come and pick out some chickens. Ever since then Brayden now counts her chickens as his own pets. He is constantly digging in my garden looking for worms to feed to the chickens. We also have a cow that we can call our own. We made the mistake of letting Kaleb name it. It's name is FIREBALL as with anything else he names. Soon he will be coming to a dinnertable near you. Hopefully his name does not jynx his flavor.

No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs