Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looks can be Deceiving




As most of you know my little Rylee is quite a handful. He may look innocent but can't looks be deceiving. He loves to learn and explore. Especially hands on. I love his love for learning but sometimes he can go a little too far. I can't leave him for 5 minutes without him getting into trouble. The other day I went to see if he was ready for lunch and found him in the bathroom with 14, yes I said 14, of my stamp pads. He decided he was going to do some redecorating. I found ink on the toilet, floor, wall, tub and even him. I hate to admit it but the hand prints on the tub were kind of cute. He did not like the fact that he had to sit in his room while I cleaned up his party. I would say I hope he learned his lesson but I know this will not be the last time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rylee - or is Michaelangelo?! Your artwork is soooo creative. Steph, thanks for taking the picture and sharing it with us.

Love, Debbie

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs