Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS

Christmas morning started around 7:30 for us. My kids have never been ones to get up real early on Christmas and I thank them for that. Santa did come to our house although I think a few of my kids probably deserved coal. I guess all children deserve something.

Tyler had an orange Christmas. He received an orange chair, watch, tie, shirt and even a chocolate orange. Can anyone guess his favorite color?

Brayden received a science kit, Legos, books, rolling pin (yes he loves to help me in the kitchen) & too many others to mention.

Kaleb received a monster bank to store all his many riches in, a blanket & some really cool building magnets.

Last but not least Rylee received blankets, books, trucks (his favorite) & a phone he carries with him everywhere. I think he is trying to be like his Dad.

As for Joe and I we had a great Christmas and tried to keep it simple. We loved seeing the joy and excitement on our kids faces Christmas morning. I hope all of you had a great Christmas as well.










No comments:

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs