Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. With the holiday season upon us added to the regular chaos at my house I have not found much time to blog. On top of that I have had to make a few visits to the doctor. This time it hasn't been for my boys. I had a yearly physical in November and some of my lab results came back abnormal. I just went and had my blood taken for the second time this week, and it is only Wednesday. Hopefully they will figure some things out soon and give me some answers. I'm hoping to try to post some new pictures soon. So, keep checking back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you told me? You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything... please let me know.

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs