Monday, July 21, 2008

BEAR LAKE

Bear Lake was a blast! We arrived Wednesday night and left Sunday afternoon. My kids have been looking forward to this vacation since last year when we went. We go up every summer for our family reunion. It is so good to see all the Aunts, Uncles & Cousins that we don't see enough of. We took my niece with us this year because my sister was due to have her baby any day. All the kids had so much fun building castles, digging holes, burying each other, plus burying me. They also loved the water. Rylee was a little afraid of the waves coming after him but, that was alright with me because he never ventured very far off. My brother-in-law finally got me on Big Mable because only one motor was working so it would not go as fast. I had not planned on getting in the water that day so, I was dressed in my normal clothes. Once we started going the second engine just happened to start working. Brayden was on with me and I had to keep reminding him to BREATH. At the end of our ride I had to grab onto a handle with my foot just to stay on. I was preparing to go in the water when he decided I had had enough. My sister and Aunt also went for a ride on Big Mable and I was able to capture it on my camera. I'm glad no one took a picture of me while I was on it.

Joe got a hold of the camera. At least he did not get any blackmail photos.



My neice Kysa. I love her smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love Bear Lake and I am so jealous you were able to go and spend so much time there. It sounds like everyone had a great time!

Rylee

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Kaleb

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Brayden

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tyler

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Songs